Wednesday 15 October 2008

Chapters review

5. How these works might inspire your own work (100 Words)
Talk about your own ideas and how they may have been inspired by the work that you have seen.


I came up with a basic but very loose concept for my own piece in a very unconventional way, just from kneeling on the floor set of a chain reaction in my head of a small but workable idea after discussing my idea with my tutor I was able to expand upon and develop this idea into a workable concept for my piece the only video that really inspired me while watching it was the Telling Lies video of using text to highlight the underlying meaning and also watching the Video for doll face made me think more on my overall concept and the meaning behind my piece, apart from that there hasn’t really been anything I’ve seen that’s had a major impact on my ideas. Or given me any sense of a solid idea although I think my piece will be more concept based there will certainly be a lot of craft involved also. Although at the moment it’s still a working progress I think I have a pretty definite idea of what I’m going to do for my piece.

No comments: